Monday, April 6, 2009

Post-Exchange--Dogs Deserve Freedom


I am finding my way slowly into the blog world of animal rescue. The first blog I came upon is Dogs Deserve Freedom (DDF), at http://dogsdeservefreedom.blogspot.com/ I had been reading as a "lurker" for some time. Her passion for justice and love of animals fills DDF's posts!

I owe DDF a thank-you for providing me with the nudge I needed to start my own blog. Back in early March, I was reading the DDF blog and realized I wanted to write about the same things. That same day, I designed a banner and uploaded my own blog. I added DDF to my "Blogs I Follow" list and I check it often to see what is posted and who is reading. I'm still learning how to use the blogging tools, so please forgive me that I don't yet know how to highlight the link. Drop by if you haven't already sampled "Dogs Deserve Freedom."

-*-
Vintage dog graphic, scanned from my personal collection.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Calsidyrose! Good luck with your new foster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a pawprint! I appreciate comments.