Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Checking In


It's been awhile since I've posted--I've been on the road in the great state of Texas: down to Galveston, then out to Port Arthur, then to Spring Branch (near San Antonio).

My 15-year-old daughter has Band Camp, so I'm back to being a Band Mom. Plus, I am slated to have two root canals tomorrow. I haven't been to the Shelter in 10 days due to travel and tooth issues--the pain meds for the infection in my teeth make me feel loopy, so I'm limiting my driving.

So, for fun, I'm including this photo of my fluffy dog and daughter. I will be back to doing Off-Site Adoptions this weekend, so I'll have updates on Blackie (my bully dog) and hopefully will find Rusty the MinPin a good home. Although if you ask Rusty, he thinks he's got a good home already.

2 comments:

  1. Busy busy busy...no rest for the wicked!!! I don't envy you the root canals!!! ACK!!!

    I thought Rusty was yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My min-pin guy is Taco--age 9, and still feisty! Rusty has been with me for 2 and 1/2 months because he has undergone heartworm treatments. He's feeling so much better now and deserves his own family.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a pawprint! I appreciate comments.